July 25, 2011

John Denver-Country Roads (Pretty Lights Remix): Country Dubstep [Dubstep]


When i first heard this song i was away with my dad on a trip. So as we were in our hotel, i was looking for new stuff and this one came on. My dad is a huge fan of classic rock, country, anything that consists of a guitar and vocals. So he was all of this one. I'm not sure how many of you know this, but John Denver was a country artist in the 70's, who unfortunately died in 1997. My dad was a fan. So i gave the song a play and it turned out to be pretty sick. First country dubstep i have ever heard and i am quite impressed. Enjoy.
John Denver-Country Roads (Pretty Lights Remix)

1 comment:

  1. I might love tο vіsit a chгome electгic battery, whаt guy doesn't like chrome,or perhaps stainless steel?

    Feel free to visit my blog :: www.Prnewswire.com

    ReplyDelete